This Garden exists to encourage the hearts of women married to men in full-time ministry. We understand the challenges and difficulties of ministry, and hope to provide a refuge of understanding and blessing to women of different races, nationalities and socio-economic groups. We hope that women from various walks of life would find love, empathy and guidance here.
If you desire to bless women in this way through your writing, then this may be the place for you. Requirements for writing for the Garden are the following:
- You must be a born-again Christian (having placed your faith in Jesus Christ)
- You must be married to a pastor, minister or staff member of a para-church ministry
- You should have a good handle on the English language and written word, but you do not have to be a professional writer
- Your submission should be no longer than 800 words
- You must be willing to have your post edited by one of the Master's Gardeners
We look forward to receiving and reading your submission. Please query us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Master's Gardeners